- About this policy
- What personal data do we collect?
- The way that we use your personal data
- How do we collect personal data?
- How do we use personal data?
- Do we share your personal data?
- Security and retention of your personal data
- Your rights and how to contact us
- About this policy
This policy describes the data that we collect from you or about you, and the way that we use it. Please read the policy carefully as it will help you to understand the way that we use your data.
The control of your personal data is managed by Arty Club at 129 Shirland Road, W9 2EP.
- What personal data do we collect?
This policy gives you information about the way that we use your “personal data”. Personal data is any information that could be used to identify you in some way. The personal data that we collect from or about you may include the following:
- e-mail address;
- phone number;
- information about your visit to our websites, including information about how and when you came to visit our websites, how you interacted with the websites (products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and where you went next (including full URLs and methods used to browse away from the site);
- information collected from our websites and elsewhere across the internet through cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, device identifiers and other technologies including information about your shopping habits and preferences; and
- demographic information and other information provided by you.
3.The way that we use your personal data
Although we may offer items or services for purchase which may be relevant to children, we do not intend for any of our sites or services to be used by children, and we do not intend to collect data from children.
Similarly, we do not intend to collect (and we ask you not to disclose) any particularly sensitive data such as data relating to your health, religion or ethnic background.
|For purposes related to the provision of the products and services that we offer to you:|
|· To provide you with the information, products and services (including vouchers) that you request or purchase from us (i.e. to complete certain tasks, processes or orders on our website or within our apps, take payment online (where applicable) and deliver your products or services), and to communicate with you regarding those products and services (including vouchers) that you purchase from us and respond to your questions and comments;
·To measure customer satisfaction and provide customer service (including liaising with merchants to troubleshoot in connection with your purchases or service);
|For advertising and marketing purposes, including to measure how effective our marketing is:|
|To contact you with weekly or monthly emails to let you know about products and services we offer that we think you might be interested in.||We rely on your consent to contact you directly about products and services we offer.|
|For administrative and internal business purposes:|
|For our internal business purposes, such as analysing and managing our businesses, audits, developing new products or services, enhancing our site, improving our services and products and identifying usage trends. For these purposes, your personal data will be aggregated and looked at on a statistical basis;||It is in our legitimate interests as a business to use your data in this way. For example, we have a clear interest in ensuring that our site works properly and that our products and services are high quality and efficient. We will always ensure that your rights are protected.|
|For security and legal and compliance purposes:|
||In some cases, we will need to use your personal data to fulfil a legal obligation (for example, if we receive a legitimate request from law enforcement agencies), and in other cases (such as the detection of fraud or ensuring the security of the site) we will rely on our legitimate interests as a business to use your data in this way.|
4. How do we collect personal data?
The only way we collect personal data is directly from you. Information such as name, address, telephone number, email address may be collected when you voluntarily provide this information to us (for example when you make an enquiry, participate in our message boards, blogs or any other user generated content facilities, or send emails to us);
5. How do we use personal data, and what is our justification for doing so?
We use your personal data for a variety of purposes related to the products and services that we provide. From a legal perspective, there are various reasons for doing so and we have set out an explanation of this below.
6.How do we share your personal data?
We will never sell or give your personal data or give it to anyone else for them to use for their own purposes without making that clear to you.
Do we share your personal data?
We may from time to time work with online advertisers, social media platforms and advertising networks to deliver, tailor and measure advertising both on our website and elsewhere on the internet (including on social media platforms such as Facebook, instagram and Twitter). We also use various tools and products which involve the sharing of data with Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB) to deliver, measure and tailor our online advertising.
The personal data that we allow to be shared with these third parties includes online identifiers such as IP address, data from cookies or similar technologies, or other device related information.
Similarly, we may share certain online identifiers with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. You can choose not to allow your data to be used to deliver targeted advertising by changing your settings within social media platforms, or as described in the third-party privacy policies set out above.
7. Security and retention of your personal data
If we sell or propose to sell our business or part of it, we may need to disclose your personal data to prospective buyers.
Similarly, if there are changes to our group structure or if our ownership changes, we may need to disclose your personal data to the new owners or operators of this site or any of our apps as part of that process.
There may be scenarios where we are subject to a legal obligation to disclose or share your personal data, such as with law enforcement agencies or public authorities in order to prevent or detect crime.
a: Security of your personal data:
We take the security of your data very seriously and have put physical, technical and administrative strategies, controls and measures in place to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use of disclosure as required by law.
b: Retention of your personal data:
8. Your rights and how to contact us
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal data and our use of it. You have the right:
- to ask us not to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- to ask to see what personal data we hold about you and to find out about the way that we process the data (and in some circumstances, you can ask us to provide a copy to a third party);
- to ask us to correct or update any personal data which is inaccurate;
- to ask for personal data to be deleted.;
- to ask us to temporarily stop using your data if you don’t believe that we have a right to use it, or to stop us from using your personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to use it;
You also have the right to complain about our use of your personal data. You can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling 0303 123 1113.